I know, you may think it is the end of summer and why would I be posting a review of a swim diaper cover and sun hat. Even though, summer is sadly winding down, that does not mean the need for safe pool wear and sun protection is not needed. Many people take vacations in the fall and winter in warmer climates and many kids take swim classes at indoor pools year round.
I was sent a Swim Trunks, Swim Diaper Cover and Sun Hat for my 2 year old from iplay Water Wear. Both items are UPF 50+ sun protection, meet US safety standards and are quick dry. Swim diapers help prevent any accidents in babies and toddlers who are still in diapers when they are swimming. While you may think that an accident may just be embarrassing, the fact is that it is a health issue involving waterborne illness. More and more pools are now requiring a swim diaper cover over a disposable swim diaper. Swim diaper covers fit snugly around legs and waist. These trunks are also comfortable and look like regular swim trunks.
The sun hat I was sent provided great sun protection and had a wide brim to keep sun off Luke’s face. It has nice ties to keep the hat secure even on windy days. Luke liked this hat so much he actually wanted to wear it to bed. He finally settled for just taking it to bed with him. Sun protection is so important, it is great to find protective clothing and hats that are stylish, comfortable and your child likes to wear.
I am thrilled to tell you that Water Wear is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a swim diaper cover in the size and style of their choice. Thank you Water Wear for the review items and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
iplay Water Wear Swim Diaper Cover Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Water Wear, and let me know another product that you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends September 28th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.