I recently picked some items to review from Frecklebox. Frecklebox is the place to shop for personalized gifts for kids. I chose the personalized lunch box and personalized stickers to review. I received my items very quickly. I chose the lunch box in the rockstar style and had it personalized for Ethan. I knew the lunch box would be a hit because his favorite color is green, he loves guitars and it would have his name on it. I was not wrong, this box is great. I really like that it has a chalkboard in the inside of the lid. What a great way to leave your child a note everyday. These lunch boxes are not just for lunch, they make perfect boxes for your child to store special things. Also makes a nice little traveling box your child can pack with toys or small games for the car, play dates, or going out to eat. Ethan’s name is on the front and the back and each side so there is no mistaking that it is his.
I then chose some personalized stickers for Luke and Ethan. For Ethan I chose the “cool kid” stickers to coordinate with his lunch box and for Luke I chose the “Camping Out” stickers because they were so cute and Luke loves to find bugs and other critters outside all the time. I was very happy with the stickers, they were bright and great quality and large, so they really stand out in the crowd.
I am very impressed with the selections of personalized gifts at Frecklebox. You can find notebooks, binders, posters, piggy banks, placemats, chore charts, wall art and much more. You can get some great quality unique gifts for the kids in your life.
I am thrilled to let you know that Frecklebox is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a $30 Gift Card to Frecklebox. Thank you Frecklebox for the review products and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!!
Frecklebox $30.00 Gift Card Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Frecklebox, and let me know another product that you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Frecklebox on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Frecklebox on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 16th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.