In a recent post, I reviewed the Verilux CleanWave Travel Wand. I would now like to introduce you to the Verilux CleanWave UV-C Sanitizing Wand. If the travel wand is this germophobe’s dream, then this wand, is germophobe paradise. This wand is huge!!! It also has a rechargeable battery, battery charger and storage bag. Upon removing the wand from the box you unscrew the battery cover and insert the rechargeable battery pack. Then, you attach the battery cover and charge the unit for 14 hours the first time. After it is fully charged you are all set to start sanitizing. The large wand makes it easy to sanitize sofas, beds, chairs, rugs, countertops, bathrooms, pet areas and so much more. Sanitize your cell phone, computer keyboard, purse, diaper bag, changing pad, tweezers, scissors, toilets, tubs, vanities, shoes, door knobs, faucets, and more.
With this wand you can sanitize a toilet seat in 8 seconds, doorknob in 2 seconds, keyboard in 8 seconds, cell phone in 2 seconds, nail clippers and tweezers in 1 second, and a arm chair in 2 minutes. The wand has a handy timer that makes it easy to see how long you have been using it. On large items like mattresses, you work in 1 ft. by 1 ft. sections at a time, spending at least 20 seconds on each section until you have covered the entire area. With the Verilux CleanWave UV-C Sanitizing Wand you can eliminate up to 99.9% of pathogens like E-Coli, Rotovirus, Dust Mite Eggs, Influenza, Rhinovirus, Mold, MRSA, Roundworm Eggs and more. Use it on your steering wheel and car seats and mats. Take the wand to work, sanitize your desk, computer, phone, desk chair and the restroom. Great to use on your kid’s toys, and in hotels when traveling. I could go on and on about the things you can use this sanitizing wand on but I think you get the picture. Great for people with allergies to mold and dust mites.
I am pleased to let you know that Verilux is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a new Verilux CleanWave UV-C Sanitizing Wand. Thank you Verilux for the review wand and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US and Canadian residents.
Verilux CleanWave UV-C Sanitizing Wand Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit the Verilux Website, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Verilux on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Verilux on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 15th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.