I was recently sent a SmartLight Desk Lamp from Verilux to review. If you are looking to maximize study time, this is the lamp for you. The lamp is designed with Verilux’s patented Natural Spectrum Daylight, a type of full spectrum lighting that replicates key wavelengths of natural daylight to help students read faster with greater comprehension, study longer without eyestrain, and improve productivity, focus and concentration. This lamp is great for any student from elementary to college, goes great in any decor and has a flexible gooseneck that allows it to conform to whatever position you wish. We know that working in good light is important when studying and this lamp not only provides good light but smart light.
From the moment I turned this lamp on I could see why the light made it easier to read faster and to study longer without eyestrain. It was a very pleasant and effective light that would make even doing your taxes or balancing your checkbook an easier task. With the new school year just starting, this lamp is an excellent choice that will give any student a study space that will enhance their learning atmosphere.
The Verilux SmartLight is currently available throughout the country at national retailers and department stores including BJ’s Wholesale Club and at Verilux.com for $39.95. For more information, product details, or to place an order, please visit Verilux.com.
- Lamp neck extends to 26.5 inches
- Base: 8.0” x 6.25”
- Height: 15”H in a 90º position, 26.5” extended
- Cord Length: 6 ft
- Weight: 4.75 lbs
- cETL rated in the United States and Canada
If you think this is a great desk lamp, you will be thrilled to know that Verilux is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a brand new Verilux SmartLight Desk Lamp. Thank you Verilux for the review lamp and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US and Canadian Residents.
Verilux SmartLight Desk Lamp Review & Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit the Verilux Website, and let me know another item that you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Verilux on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Verilux on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 12th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.