I was recently asked to pick a product from Wild Dill to review. Wild Dill was started by a mom, who was inspired by her son to create a store that reflected his sense of curiosity and wonder for everything that is natural and wild. Wild Dill carries only natural, organic, fair trade, made in the USA/Europe, or recycled clothing, toys, bedding and furniture for babies and toddlers. There was such a great selection, it was so hard to choose one thing. I finally made my decision to go with the Sprig Toys Soarin’ Sea Plane. I chose this plane for a number of reasons, first my boys love planes and I thought it was neat to get a sea plane they could play with in the lake or tub. Second I really like the quality of Sprig toys and the fact that they are made from recycled Sprigwood; a durable, kid-safe bio-composite material made of bits of reclaimed wood and recycled plastic. They also use no paints, no phthalates or heavy metals and their toys require no batteries. When you consider all that, what is not to like? When it arrived my little boys were thrilled, it was played with on the lawn, in the lake and was slated for tub time later in the day. This toy really allows their imaginations to soar. Customer service at Wild Dill is great as well and they will do everything in their power to help you before and after your purchase. With the holiday season fast approaching, you should give this store a good look, I know you will be impressed.
I am super pleased to let you know that Wild Dill is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a $35.00 Gift Certificate to Wild Dill!!! Thank you Wild Dill for the review product and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US and Canadian Residents.
Wild Dill $35.00 Gift Certificate Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit the Wild Dill Website , and sign up for their newsletter. Let me know that you did in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 9th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.