I recently received a Savvycents Red Wallet Organizer to review. I am not an extreme couponer by any means, and really shop more sales than I use coupons. That does not mean I do not love this wallet. I think from the few reality shows I have seen on TV, that extreme couponers need huge binders anyway. This wallet is great because it holds all my debit and credit cards, gift cards and shopper reward cards where I can see them and keeps them organized. I like that it is large enough to hold all I need it to and that it zips securely to prevent anything from falling out. I can easily grab it out of my diaper bag and carry it into a store like a clutch for a quick purchase. It has a nice zippered pocket on the back of the wallet that is handy as well. It comes with labels for you to label the accordion style folder to organize coupons and other reward or discount cards. I have been consistently using this wallet for a couple of months now and it has held up terrific, can be wiped clean and looks great. I think this is a great wallet, that can keep you organized and you can also use the folders to organize your receipts for the month if you do not use coupons. I highly recommend this wallet organizer.
I am pleased to let you know that Savvycents is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! One lucky blog reader will win their own red wallet organizer from Savvycents. Thank you Savvycents for the review wallet organizer and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US and Canadian Residents.
Savvycents Red Wallet Organizer Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit the Savvycents Website , and let me a feature or fact about this wallet you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 8th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.