Prescription eyeglasses can be very expensive, yet they are a necessary expense. We usually have to bite the bullet and pay whatever the retailer asks, which is usually hundreds of dollars. Well, EyeBuyDirect.com wishes to revolutionize the way we buy glasses, and make them more affordable! EyeBuyDirect.com recently let me to choose a pair of prescription eyeglasses from their website to try out and review, I had the opportunity of picking from a large array of fashionable frames. I finally selected JA00038, a pair of chic, black and red plastic frames. Ordering was very simple, I just had to enter my prescription and choose the lens type. I also had the option of adding extras like getting a stylish Swarovski crystal set into the lens, or clip on sunglasses! You can even “try on” the glasses by uploading a picture of yourself and superimposing frames onto your face!
My glasses came with a nice protective clear case and microfiber cleaning cloth which works very well! The glasses themselves are sturdy and well-built, they fit good and my eyes adjusted to them right away, absolutely no problem with the prescription. I love the sassy yet elegant black and red combination and trendy rectangle shape. EyeBuyDirect.com certainly did their job getting everything just right with my glasses! Even if there were a problem, their customer service team is available and willing to assist you in getting it fixed even after you’ve received your eyeglasses! They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you don’t like your glasses, you can return them within 7 days for a full refund or trade them in for a new set!
Truthfully, I wasn’t expecting much when my frames only cost $19.95. I was proven wrong, as these frames are well worth that and more! Speaking of price, I was delighted to see on their website, there were scores of frames as low as $6.95 which include free single vision lenses. At that price you could afford to buy a pair or two extra, for your car, or to match your favorite outfit! Here is a quote from their website explaining their belief:
“We believe everyone has a right to own glasses, no matter how wealthy they are. We strive to lower our prices to enable wider access of this necessary good. Moreover, our commitment to reducing environmental impact means that we employ manufacturing processes which involve minimal waste output and fewer expended resources.”
I am very impressed by the quality of glasses from EyeBuyDirect.com, as well as their commitment to helping those who cannot afford the high prices of regular optical stores. Because whether you are wealthy or not, you still have the right to excellent vision!
It is my privilege to tell you that EyeBuyDirect.com is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky reader will win a $30 gift voucher! (Designer eyewear and sunglasses excluded.) Thank you EyeBuyDirect.com for the review eyewear and for sponsoring this fabulous give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Give-away open to US and Canadian residents.
Mandatory Entry-Visit www.eyebuydirect.com, “Like” your favorite frame, for those of you that do not have Facebook you can Tweet-I love (frame name)@EyeBuyDirect.com. Leave me a comment on this post which one you did. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow EyeBuyDirect.com on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 8th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.