I was recently given the opportunity to review a SodaStream Home Soda Maker. I was very excited, I drink a lot of flavored seltzer water and I buy it by the case. That is a lot of bottles and a lot of waste, not to mention lugging all those heavy cases home. With the SodaStream I can make my own flavored and unflavored seltzer at home, with my own water. The SodaStream makes a wide variety of soft drinks. I was sent a huge assortment of flavored mixers. There were the typical soda flavors of cola, lemon-lime, root beer, ginger ale which came in regular and diet variety. They also sent me flavoring for flavored seltzer water in berry, lemon-lime and orange. The variety just went on with energy drink mixes, lemonade, sparkling teas and more. Seeing all the variety made me think how great this would be to have at a party. Where I normally would be buying bottle after bottle of different varieties of soft drinks to suit everyone’s taste, I could now set out the SodaStream and mixers and let everyone make their choice fresh.
The SodaStream was simple to set up. I just attached the carbonation canister and filled the 1 liter bottle with water, and I was good to go. About three presses on the top, more if you want more carbonation and then remove the bottle, if you want plain seltzer you are set. If you want a flavored drink just add the mix and get the soda or drink of your choice. The flavors tasted great and just like the leading brands I love.
When it is time to change the carbonator you can do that by exchange at a local retailer like Bed, Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, Macys, Kohls and many more or do it online where you will be provided a post paid box to return your empty container. It really is easy and helps reduce our carbon footprint.
I am bubbling to announce that SodaStream is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Lover’s Start-Up Kit (approx. $100 retail value.) It includes the winner’s choice of black/silver, white or red/silver Fountain Jet, CO2 to make over 100 liters of soda, 2 reusable carbonating bottles, a sample pack of flavors, and 3 full-sized flavors of the winner’s choice. Thank you SodaStream for the review home soda maker and supplies and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents only.
SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Lover’s Start-Up Kit Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit the SodaStream Website, and let me a flavor or feature about their products you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow SodaStream on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 7th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.