I was recently sent the itouchless touch-free Sensor Soap Dispenser 3D to review. This 100% touch-free soap dispenser has a large 16 oz. capacity, 3 soap volume choices, removable soap container for easy cleaning, large opening for clean refills, no-drip spout design, clear soap container shows soap level and one button control. The touch-free dispenser helps to prevent the spread of germs while the controlled dosage saves on soap. LED indicator for soap volume setting, on/off and low battery. This dispenser uses 4 AA batteries in the water-resistant battery compartment. Dispenser includes screwdriver to remove the battery compartment cover. Set up was a snap and the dispenser worked well, dispensing the soap quickly and cleanly with no messy drips. The sleek design works well in the kitchen or bath and the infrared sensor knows when a hand is ready for soap which helps keep the dispenser germ free. One of my favorite features is the wide opening that makes refilling the soap container so easy and mess free.
I am pleased to let you all know that itouchless is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own itouchless touch-free Sensor Soap Dispenser 3D. Thank you itouchless for the review dispenser and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US Residents only.
itouchless touch-free Sensor Soap Dispenser 3D Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit the itouchless Website, and let me know another product of theirs you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 5th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.