I was recently sent a RS-7 Curve Sling Camera Strap from Black Rapid to review. Black Rapid makes the world’s fastest camera straps. The RS-7 is specially designed to work with BlackRapid’s MODS system. It features attachment points so you can customize your strap with your choice of storage and other features. It’s constructed of ballistic nylon for extreme durability. With the RS-7, ergonomics are key. It’s designed and shaped to fit perfectly around your shoulder. The weight of your camera is evenly distributed for the ultimate in comfort. Built for speed, for when timing is everything.
I really like that this strap allows me to comfortably carry my DSLR at my hip, yet allows rapid access to my camera to capture that perfect shot. This strap is great when I am engaged in activities with the kids but still want to have my camera near. It is easy for me if we are walking or watching the kids’ sports games, to access my camera in a snap, and then put it back securely by my hip. This product really is great because it allows me to juggle more things, be active and makes my life easier.
I am thrilled to announce that Black Rapid is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Black Rapid RS-7 Sling Camera Strap. Thank you Black Rapid for the review strap and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open Worldwide.
Black Rapid RS-7 Curve Sling Camera Strap Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit the Black Rapid Website, and let me know another product you like or a feature you like about this strap. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Black Rapid on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow Black Rapid on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 3rd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.