I was recently asked to select a product from Problem Solvers to review. It took me a long time to pick something out. There were so many great options. I eventually settled on the 2 story fire/emergency escape ladder. We hope that we will never have to use it, but it gives us great peace of mind to have this ladder. It is a one time use ladder but like I said, we hope to never use it. If we ever have to, we are confident in the quality. It holds up to 1000 lbs, is lightweight, tangle-free, unfolds in seconds to provide you and your family an escape from the upper floors of a burning home. Just fit the tubular metal hooks over your windowsill and the ladder braces against the outside of the house to provide stable footing. Problem Solvers is chock full of products that provide solutions for many situations we encounter in our lives. From pets, to children, emergencies to leisure activities, you are sure to find a multitude of products to make your life easier.
I have some great news, Problem Solvers is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a $50.00 gift certificate to Problem Solvers. Thank you Problem Solvers for the review product and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
Problem Solvers $50.00 Gift Certificate Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit the Problem Solvers Website, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Problem Solvers on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 3rd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org