I was recently asked by D-Link if I wanted to review D-Link’s mydlink-enabled Wireless N Day/Night Network Camera (DCS-930L). This great camera allows you to keep an eye on things when in another room or even to check things at home when you are out, through mydlink on your smart phone. What a great idea! I wish we had this when we went on vacation last May. The camera was super easy for my husband to hook up and it works great. We can all access mydlink on our computers, laptops, netbooks and smartphones. It really gives us peace of mind especially if we are not home, to just check up on the house, pets, etc. The thing I like is it keeps my older boys on their toes because I remind them I can still have my eye on them even when I am not home. It is great in the little one’s playroom because I can see them when I am in the kitchen or another room and I will see just who did do that. Makes a great Nanny-Cam to keep an eye on your precious babes when they are left in the hands of a nanny or babysitter. Have I told you how much I like this camera?
The mydlink-enabled Wireless N Network Camera (DCS-930L) comes with everything you need to quickly add a surveillance camera to your home or small office network. It works right out of the box.
Simply connect the cables, plug in the camera, run the short installation wizard and setup is complete. To view what the camera is seeing, simply log on to mydlink.com, choose your device, and start viewing – there is no need to configure your router to open up ports or remember hard-to-memorize Internet addresses.
- Easily View and Manage Your Camera from mydlink.com
- Sleek and compact design that fits in the smallest corners of your home
- Wireless Connectivity
- Ready to Use in 3 Simple Steps
- Works with the mydlink iPhone app for on-the go viewing
4.Follow D-Link on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends September 29th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org