Have you ever been out without a baby bottle for your baby when you needed one? Do you wish you could lighten the load of things you need to take out with you and baby? Do you just like the peace of mind of knowing if your baby drops its bottle somewhere dirty when out, that you have a back-up? Have you ever lost a bottle in a store or left it behind somewhere and need another fast? Ever wanted to make a protein shake when you are on the road? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then take it from me, you need the Flipple.
It was a moment of absent-mindedness that sparked an idea, and inspired Linda Lewis to invent the Flipple. She was out on the boat with her family; at lunchtime, they set anchor for lunch. This is when Linda realized that there weren’t any baby bottles in the cooler for her grandson. When a hungry baby squalls, its thirst for milk has to be quenched ASAP! So Linda improvised quickly with formula and a water bottle. Unfortunately, it was quite a struggle to get the powdered formula into the water bottle, and even more of a challenge getting the baby to drink from the bottle. After this frustrating experience, Linda poured all of her creative efforts into creating a solution for parents who run into this common situation. Linda’s ingenious solution, the Flipple, allows parents to leave bottles at home; all they need are clean nipples for easy feedings on-the-go.
While out on the road, parents can use fresh, bottled water to mix baby’s formula. The Flipple screws onto the water bottle and acts as a funnel to pour the powdered formula into the water bottle. Then, the Flipple is “flipped” over and screwed onto the water bottle again. This time, the baby nipple can be screwed onto the top of the Flipple, and voila! …instant baby bottle on the go!The versatility of the Flipple is a mother’s miracle for the entire family. Those who use powder mixes of any kind will appreciate its convenience. The Flipple can be used to add vitamin supplement powders to water bottles, mix protein drinks at the gym and add flavor packets to water bottles.
If you think the Flipple is pretty nifty, then you will be happy to know that Flipple is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a Flipple set. Thanks Flipple for the review set and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!!
Flipple Set Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit the Flipple Website, and tell me what is one of the many uses of Flipple. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends September 11th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org