THE HOMEWORK CADDY
Okay, I know it is still Summer but I need to tell you about a new product that will help organize your little one when school starts. This great Homework Caddy will help make your lives easier. This great caddy will organize all the things your child needs for school, keep track of schoolwork, books, appointments, and meeting scheduling. This hanging folder system will help to organize all the papers and assignments that come home and help your child stay neat and organized and be able to find things they need. As moms I think we can relate too well to the mad dash for the library book or permission slip that needs to be found so your child will not miss the bus or be late for school. We don’t want our children to start their mornings with frantic searches to find something and the atmosphere that creates. This caddy wil be your child’s go to place for their school things and will establish organizational skills that will serve them well in life.
Ethan will start pre-school in the Fall and I was sent the sports style Homework Caddy to review. I love it, it comes with all you need to get it up including the hooks. Now we can start with a fresh slate and develop a pattern of organizing the papers we need and keep track of all the dates we need to remember. Children do better when they have structure and a schedule and this hanging folder system really helps to establish that. Mornings run much smoother when we are not frantically trying to find something while staying on schedule. I think this Homework Caddy makes lives much easier for both children and parents alike. The sports design is just right for Ethan who is a sports fanatic. This great organizational caddy is fun for him to use and we look forward to starting off the new school year with it.
So do you think the Homework Caddy could simplify things for you and your child? Then you will be happy to know that The Homework Caddy is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Homework Caddy in the style of their choice. Thank you Homework Caddy for the review caddy and for sponsoring this great give-away!!!
The Homework Caddy Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry: Go to The Homework Caddy Website and tell me what style you like best. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries-Make sure to leave a separate comment for each one or they will not count.
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
4.Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. (You can do this every day for an extra entry, just make sure you leave a comment.)
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (You can do this every day for an extra entry, just make sure you leave a comment.)
6. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did. (You can do this every day for an extra entry, just make sure you leave a comment.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. (You can do this every day for an extra entry, just make sure you leave a comment.)
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends September 1st at 12 am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.