I recently connected with ERGObaby, and they asked me to pick a carrier to review. I chose the Organic River Rock Green Baby Carrier. When I received it, I could not wait to try it out. The softness of the fabric was the first thing I noticed taking it out of the box, it felt so comfortable and cozy. It was very easy to get on and I tried the back, hip and front carry options. My husband and I both tried it and our youngest is about 24 lbs and was very comfortable to carry, our4 year old who is about 10 lbs heavier also fit well and was not a strain to carry. They both loved it and we will definitely be using it a lot with an upcoming vacation and the summer activities that are planned. The straps are fully adjustable and ultra padded for supreme comfort. The carrier requires an infant insert for babies less than 4 months but has a weight capacity of 45 lbs so this is something you can use for a long time.
Organic Baby Carrier Features
- ERGOnomic design
- 100% organic cotton twill with 100% organic cotton sateen lining and hood
- 100% cotton organic batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density EVA foam in waist belt
- High quality buckles – extensively tested
- Waist belt circumference from 25″ to 43″
- Fits from 5′ to 6’6″ body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length for growth of baby
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior interfacing reinforcements at critical intersections
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
- Machine washable – cold, gentle cycles, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat
Using the ERGObaby carrier gives you continuous connection, fabulous feeling of freedom, and security knowing your baby is safe.
This is the all-in-one soft baby carrier, assisting you through all the stages of your baby’s growth and moving from front to hip to back position easily.
Parents say the ERGObaby carrier is the best of all the baby carriers on the market. It was designed by Karin Frost and has undergone extensive testing by tens of thousands of parents. Its innovative design makes wearing your baby comfortable for hours at a time, gives you the freedom to remain active and productive in your daily life, and holds your baby secure to your body so you are HandsFree.
ERGObaby’s baby carrier design supports a natural sitting position for babies, eliminating compression of the spine and hips that can be caused by unsupported suspension. The baby carrier also balances the baby’s weight to parents’ hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent.
Mandatory Entry-Visit the ERGObaby Website, and let me which carrier you would choose if you won, leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry of they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like ERGObaby on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you, then leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow ERGObaby on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. (You can do this every day for an extra entry, just make sure you leave a comment.)
7. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (You can do this every day for an extra entry, just make sure you leave a comment.)
8. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did. (You can do this every day for an extra entry, just make sure you leave a comment.)
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. (You can do this every day for an extra entry, just make sure you leave a comment.)
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends August 25th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.