If you are in the market for a new all in one printer, you should definitely consider the Epson Artisan 835 Printer. This sleek printer is unsurpassed in image quality and preferred over all competitors by consumers. The Artisan 835 has a smart 7.8″ touch panel and the world’s fastest 4″ x 6″ photo print speeds, making it easy to let your creativity soar. Built to keep up with your busy life, this powerful performer prints Ultra Hi-Definition 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 10 seconds without sacrificing quality. It’s also fast for everyday projects, with ISO print speeds of 9.5 ISO ppm (black) and 9 ISO ppm (color). This versatile printer will even print directly onto ink jet printable CDs/DVDs, giving you professional looking results. I love that you can create coloring pages from your own photos and images, great for the little ones. The fax will let automatically feed up to 30 documents at a time. The duplexer lets you automatically print on both sides of the paper to save our trees. You can print up to 4 pages on a single sheet. You can automatically enhance your photos and restore color to old photos directly on the printer. Wireless WI-FI Certified n-can deliver up to 2.5 times the performance of the pervious 802.11b. You can even print directly from you smart phone and many other mobile devices.
My husband said set up was a breeze and we were off and running in no time. I used the scanner to scan some old family photos and it was so fast. It used to take so long to scan in the photos that I dreaded doing it. With this printer I was done in minutes with multiple pictures. The large touch screen is so easy to see and use, I just love this printer. The kids love that they can star in their own coloring book and it makes them feel super special to have a coloring page of themselves. The efficiency and speed of this printer is very welcome in our busy home and makes our lives easier, which is a very good thing.
So do you think this great printer would be an awesome addition to your household? If so, you will be happy to know that Epson is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Epson Artisan 835. Thank you Epson for the review printer and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Give-away open to residents of the contiguous 48 US States.
Epson Artisan 835 All In One Printer Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry-Take a look at the details of the Epson Artisan 835 and tell me something you really like about it, leave your choice in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Epson on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends August 30th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.