I was recently sent a ZUM-CX balance bike to review. My husband put it together very quickly and Ethan was more than happy to be a product tester. At first we had the seat too low for him so we adjusted it and it was a better fit. If you can walk you can ride. The ZUM-CX Bike uses a foot to floor motion as a means of propulsion. The Bike is perfect for developing coordination and balance without the anxiety of training wheels. By learning balance first, the transition from the ZUM-CX Balance Bike to a traditional geared bicycle with pedals is made VERY easy. These bikes are constructed with the following features: 100% Clear Top Grade Birchwood – Patented steering that helps prevent Jack knife accidents – Rubber handgrips to protect little hands and the end of the handlebar from scuffs – Sealed cartridge bearings for maintenance free, silent and smooth running wheels – Rubber air inflated tires make for a smooth ride – High grade steel fasteners – Padded Vinyl Seat – Adjustable Seat Height – Non Toxic Lacquer Finish – ASTM Certified – Sustainably Harvested Wood. This bike is great for children (ages 2-6) that are just learning to ride. No peddles, and no brakes make this one of the easiest bikes for young riders to get around on. These bikes are built for years of enjoyment.
This balance bike is made of quality birchwood and does not have any pointy or sharp edges that could hurt a child. The bike is solid and Ethan loved it. He felt secure, did not feel scared and had a great time. Balance bikes are great because they get a child used to balancing a bike and when they transition to a 2 wheel bike with pedals they are able to do it without training wheels at all in most cases. I would highly recommend this ZUM-CX Balance Bike. The Zum-CX Balance bike can be purchased at costco.com, amazon.com, samsclub.com, ebay.com, balancebikeshop.com as well as a number of other online retailers.
Would you like a chance to win one of these ZUM-CX Balance Bikes? Then you will be thrilled to know that ZUM is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their very own ZUM-CX Balance Bike. Thank you ZUM for the review bike and sponsoring this awesome give-away!!! Open to US Residents.
ZUM-CX Balance Bike Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Tell me who you would give this ZUM-CX Balance Bike to if you won. Leave your answer in a comment her on this post.(This must be done or all other entries will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. (you can do this every day and leave a comment for an extra entry)
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (you can do this every day and leave a comment for an extra entry)
5. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did. (you can do this every day and leave a comment for an extra entry)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. (you can do this every day and leave a comment for an extra entry)
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends August 5th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.