I recently was sent 2 of Vicky Lansky’s books to review. The first one was, 101 Ways To Tell Your Child “I Love You” This book was newly updated and re-published. This 124 page book gives you lots of cute ideas to use to tell your child that you love them. It is so important that our children know we love them. I really like the ideas in this book such as leaving little notes in unexpected places, hanging red hearts in a doorway, making your child a special, welcome home banner on the first day of school and much more. This book gives you many ways to say I love you to your child other than just saying the three words. It is so important for our children’s emotional health to let them know often and in many ways how much we love them. I really think this is a great little book.
The next book is the revised and updated, Toilet Training, A Practical Guide to Daytime and Nighttime Training. This book also includes a bonus book, Koko Bear’s New Potty, which is a book for your child. This book covers how to set the stage for toilet training, recognize readiness, choosing a potty seat, dressing your child for success, dealing with an uncooperative child, handling accidents, how to cope when traveling and much more. The bonus book, KoKo Bear’s New Potty, is a read-together book that is wonderfully illustrated and includes a great unisex story that will help make toilet training easy and fun.
Vicky Lansky is generously sponsoring a give-away here on Mommy Ramblings. One of our blog readers will win both of these books (3 counting the bonus book.) Thank you Vicky for supplying the review books and the give-away books.
Vicky Lansky’s Book Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry-Visit Vicky Lansky’s Website and tell me another book you like, leave it in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends August 1st. at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.