As parents we know that we need to label our children’s things. Whether for day-care, school, camp or extra curricular activities, labels are a must. Lovable labels make durable labels that will stand up and identify our children’s property so it does not get lost. Lovable Labels sent me a Book Worm Label Pack for my son Ethan. I really like these labels because we have a lot of books and he likes to bring them everywhere. We can now affix one of these great personalized labels in the front of his book and it will easily be identified as his.
Lovable Labels Book Worm Label Pack Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Take a look at the Lovable Labels Website and tell me another product you like, and leave it in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted) Open to US and Canadian Residents.
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Lovable Labels on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Then leave me a comment here that you liked them on Facebook.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Lovable Labels on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends July 30th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.