Recently, I was sent a Green Toys Flatbed Truck & Race Car to review. For those of you who are not familiar with Green Toys, their toys are made out of recycled milk jugs and are made in the USA. You can read about the interesting process on their website by clicking here. Green Toys has a variety of toys and even tableware.
The first thing I can see is that this is a very durable toy, that is made to withstand rough and tumble play. I explained to my four year old how the truck is made out of the milk jugs we recycle. That was really cool for him to hear. My 2 and 4 year old both loved the truck and race car. The flatbed on the truck can be raised and lowered and the little race car even has a little outlet on it to show it really is a green car. The toys are made with no BPA, PVC, phthalates, or external coatings. This truck and car can be easily rinsed if it gets sandy or dirty as little boys love to play hard with their cars and trucks. Nothing to get rusty or any sharp edges to hurt little ones. This is not only a fun toy but it is such a great company to manufacture toys this way for the children that are our future.
Green Toys is so generous to sponsor a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Green Toys Flatbed Truck & Race Car. Thank you Green Toys for the review toy and for sponsoring this great give-away!!!
Green Toys™ Flatbed Truck & Race Car Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Take a look at the Green Toys Website and tell me another product of theirs you like, and leave it in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Green Toys on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Then leave me a comment here that you liked them on Facebook.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Green Toys on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends July 24th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.