I was lucky to connect with Trading Phrases Wall Decals recently. I chose to review a wall decal of 1 Corinthians. I was able to pick my font colors and I chose violet for everything except the “Love” which I chose burgundy for. The decal arrived in a cylinder with a burnishing tool, instructions and some test pieces if you are not used to doing this. I used a masking tape to tape the top to my wall where I wanted it. We checked it to make sure it was level. Then my husband and I (best to have 2 people for a decal this size) carefully lifted up the decal to pull off the backing. Once we had that off, we carefully smoothed the decal to the wall and I went to work with the burnishing tool rubbing all the printed areas and getting out any air bubbles. When this was done I started pulling down from one corner, this needs to be done slowly because if you see anything that is not attached to the wall you just put the paper up to the wall and rub with the burnishing tool and then remove the paper again. This happened to me on a few dots of an i but it was very easy just to rub it again and it transfered nicely to the wall. It went very easy and I was quite impressed how well it turned out. The last step was to put the word “Love” on the wall since that was a separate piece. I again did the same process and I got great results. I really love it and I am looking to order more. The Trading Phrases Website has such a wonderful selections of wall decals.
Would you like to try this? Then you will be pleased to hear Trading Phrases is sponsoring a give-away of a $25.00 gift code for use on their Website. Follow the rules below and thanks to Trading Phrases for the review piece and for sponsoring the give-away on Mommy Ramblings.
Trading Phrases Wall Decals $25.00 Gift Code Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rule:
Mandatory Entry– Take a look at the Trading Phrases Website and tell me what you think you would use the gift code on if you won, copy and paste the link on the top of the page on the product detail and leave it in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Trading Phrases on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Then leave me a comment here that you liked them on Facebook.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Trading Spaces on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends July 23rd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.