Recently, I received a Rocker Toddler Backpack to review from Four Peas. This style is perfect for my four-year old who will be entering pre-school in the Fall. The backpack was a huge hit with him because he loves guitars and his favorite color is green, so the green accents just added to the appeal of this backpack for him. The backpack is the perfect size for toddlers and is roomy enough to hold all the stuff they want to cart back and forth to pre-school, day camp, play-dates or even an overnight trip. The bag has a large compartment and a smaller zippered front compartment for smaller items. The easily adjustable straps make it a snap to get a snug and secure fit on your child. The quality of this bag will stand up to most anything toddlers can dish out. It is nice to find a toddler backpack that looks good and functions well.
Toddler Backpacks are made with 600 denier plus nylon, and our line is PVC free. The new toddler backpacks are 12.50″ tall X 10.5 inches wide by 5.5″ deep and are perfect for children 3 and over. They contain a zipper 3/4 around bag with a pocket on the front that is 5″ tall and a 3/4″ gusset with zipper. There are also 1 in. wide adjustable, padded shoulder straps and a padded carry handle on top.
Age: Appropriate for boys and girls ages three and older.
Would you like to have a chance to win a Four Peas Toddler Backpack in your style choice(in-stock items only)? You will be pleased to know that Four Peas is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Thank you Four Peas for the review bag and for sponsoring this great give-away of your stylish and functional toddler backpacks. Give-Away is open to US and Canadian Residents.
Four Peas Toddler Backpack Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry-Visit the Four Peas Website and tell me what style toddler backpack you would choose if you won and leave your choice in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. You can do this once a day.
6. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends July 22nd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.