I was recently sent a set of Huggable Hangers to review. These hangers were invented by Joy Mangano and they sport a rich velvety surface that comes in a multitude of colors. The hangers are supposed to keep clothes in their place so they will not slip off. Another claim of these hangers is that they take up less room and by using them you can double your closet space. Huggable Hangers are available for purchase on HSN.
One thing I cannot stand are those little loops that are sewn in the shoulders of many of my blouses and shirts because they assist to fasten the garment to the hanger so it will not slip off. I can’t take those things and now they are usually made of some stretchy elastic plastic that drives me even more nuts. I end up tearing them out because they get caught in my necklaces or work their way out and then they fall off the hangers, so to say I was excited to find out if these would work is an understatement. I put my silky shirts on them and I shook them and they stayed put. I put tanks with spaghetti straps on them and they did not move, in fact every article of clothing stayed in place no matter how many times I pushed the hangers back and forth. They shirts stayed in place taking them on and off that clothes pole and even a good shake did not make them fall off. This was great news now I can take those stupid loops out of my shirts and still be able to hang my shirts up.
The other great thing is that they are so slim and they do take up much less space than conventional hangers and so you do indeed have more room to hang your clothes. They also move quite nicely in the closet and they look nice and come in colors to suit anyone’s taste. In the end I would highly recommend these hangers and I think if you try them you will be quite impressed.
I am very happy to say that Joy Mangano’s Products and HSN are sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings of a set of 36 Huggable Hangers for one lucky Mommy Rambling’s Blog reader. Thank you Joy Mangano Products for sending the hangers for review and sponsoring this great give-away!!!
Joy Mangano’s Huggable Hangers Give-Away On Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry–Take a look at Huggable Hangers on HSN and tell me what color you like best and leave your choice in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like HSN on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Then leave me a comment here that you liked them on Facebook.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow HSN on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends July 20th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.