As parents we worry a lot about our kids. We know some sun is good for Vitamin D, too much is bad and increases our risk of skin cancer. Sunscreens can protect our kids, but there is much conflict on that topic as well. The best way to protect our children and ourselves is through the use of protective clothing.
Recently I was sent a kids’ play hat from SUNDAY Afternoons to review. This hat is constructed of UPF 50+ certified breathable sun fabric. I really like the length of the hat in the back and that it protects the neck, and the external sizing band makes it easy to ensure a snug fit. I received the youth size which is for 5+ years but with this band it was a great fit on Ethan who recently turned 4.
As a mom I feel good when we are out and about and my children have a protective hat covering their head. This hat protects the tops of their ears and their face from burning sun. This hat will be a summer staple for years to come thanks to the sizing band.
- UPF 50+ certified breathable sun fabric (mesh vents where available not rated).
- Down-sloping front brim and back veil.
- Lightweight (1.8 oz.).
- Brim size 2.5″ – 4″
- Ventilating mesh side panels on child and youth sizes.
- External sizing band for custom fit in Child and Youth size.
- ‘Smart Strap’, a breakaway chinstrap for Infant, Baby, and Child sizes. Chinstrap with cord lock for Youth size.
- Floatable foam core brim.
- Stroller friendly neck cape
- 100% Nylon.
- Hand wash in cool water, line dry.
- Do not fold or crease brim.
- Packs flat or rolls into a cone for travel.
- Sizes: Infant (up to 6 mo.), Baby (6-24 mo.), Child (2-5 years), Youth (5-9 years)
- Designed in the USA/Imported.
Mandatory Entry-Visit the SUNDAY Afternoons Website and tell me another one of their products you like in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry of they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like SUNDAY Afternoons on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Then leave me a comment here that you liked them on Facebook.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow SUNDAY Afternoons on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did.
7. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends July 10th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.