When I had the opportunity recently to do a review for Magic Cabin, I was thrilled. I have been a fan of Magic Cabin for over twenty years, when I started my family. I have 5 children that span through 3 decades and it is no surprise to me, that Magic Cabin is still around providing creative and fun toys for my two youngest children.
Magic Cabin has been guided by the simple notion that children’s lives are enriched by ample time for open-ended, creative, imaginative play. They believe in good-old-fashioned make believe and in children’s innate need to interact with simple, natural toys and crafts.
While childhood becomes endangered Magic Cabin is a pioneer towards protecting this special time in life by conscientiously selecting products that are beautiful and enchanting, sturdy and safe, and best of all, FUN.
I selected the Little Jumpers Folding Trampoline to review. I chose this because I think it is a very safe choice for my little ones, who I feel are a bit too young for a full size trampoline. I love the fact that it has a handle with a padded bar. The legs fold in for storage but to tell you the truth I don’t think this will be in storage in our house. Upon opening the package, we laid out the parts for assembly.
The assembly instructions were very clear. The first step was to connect the frame with four screws and unfold the legs. The next step is to knot the bungee cord around the cord lock.
Next step was to thread the bungee cord through the eyelets in the frame. This works best with two people so that one can thread it through and the other can follow behind tightening it. My husband and I worked together on this and you really do need two people for this. When we were through threading it through all the eyelets, I held the cord tight while my husband tied the bungee cord to the other end of the cord lock.
Next, we placed the padded frame cover over the trampoline. This was very easy and it attached on the bottom of each corner with hook and loop closures.
Next, we attached the sections of the handle together and attached it to the frame.
Then after adjusting the rubber feet to make sure they are in full contact with the floor, we added the kids and pure fun and joy resulted.
A great outlet for kid’s energy and sense of adventure, this heavy duty nylon mesh trampoline can be folded up and hidden under the bed. One of the safest trampolines around, it’s slip-proof: padded covers protect feet from sliding into the bungee cord holes, and the padded handle adds an extra measure of stability.
Use it indoors or out; both bounce mat and finish are waterproof.
Weight up to 60 pounds. Adult Supervision is recommended while this item is in use.
For ages 3 and up.
33-3/4″ Sq. x 32-1/4″H
Floor to the jumping pad height approx. 11″
Magic Cabin $50.00 Gift Certificate Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings!!!
Magic Cabin is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a $50.00 gift certificate to Magic Cabin. Sound good? Then follow the rules below and get your entries in!!! Thanks so much Magic Cabin for providing the trampoline for review and sponsoring this give-away!!!
Mandatory Entry-Visit the Magic Cabin Website and tell me another one of their products you like in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry of they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Magic Cabin on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Then leave me a comment here that you liked them on Facebook.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Magic Cabin on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did.
7. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends July 9th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.