Recently I received Scott’s Liquid Gold Clean Screen wipes to review. My laptop screen is a magnet for dust, dirt and fingerprints in this house with little ones running around. I used this wipe on my screen and it cleaned it up perfectly and left no streaking. I was quite impressed and will be keeping Clean Screen in arms reach from now on.
Regular Clean Screen is formulated with a Reverse Osmosis (RO) solution, state-of-the-art water treatment technology that removes molecules of mineral deposits and impurities smaller than the water molecules themselves. Scott’s Liquid Gold Clean Screen leaves nothing behind but a crystal clear clean. The unique, synthetic suede microfiber cloth, used to apply Clean Screen, is soft, lint-free, highly absorbent and quick drying. It cleans without scratching delicate surfaces. Great for the environment, the cloth is washable and reusable.
Scott’s Liquid Gold Little Clean Screen wipes are for use on personal electronics, eyeglasses, cameras and more. They safely and effectively clean delicate surfaces, remove fingerprints, make-up, dirt, dust, oily residues and ink. Little Clean Screen wipes will not scratch, streak or leave a residue and are convenient, portable and biodegradable.
Scott’s Liquid Gold is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will receive a 6.5 ounce bottler of Clean Screen and a pack of 48 Clean Screen wipes. Would you like to win? If so then follow the give-away rules below.
Mandatory Entry-Tell me in a comment here the first thing you would use Scott’s Liquid Gold Screen Clean on if you won. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry of they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Scott’s Liquid Gold on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Then leave me a comment here that you liked them on Facebook.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Scott’s Liquid Gold on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did.
7. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends July 7th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.