Recently I received The Yoga Garden Game from YogaKids to review. This beautiful game was created by Jennifer Durand and is a cooperative game and fun learning tool. The game is designed to help children plan and learn yoga in the Parents Choice award winning YogaKids style. The Yoga Garden plants seeds for a lifetime of harmony, peace and well being.
This game is really great because kids naturally love to move and enjoy yoga. The objective of the game is to plant a flower in the garden before night fall. As the players travel around the board they learn classic yoga postures, and have the chance to invent their own.
The Yoga Garden pose cards show the different poses and since they are named after animals and objects found in nature it provides a natural springboard to develop their imaginations and awareness, while learning the different poses.
As parents we like our kids to be active and have fun while playing and learning. This game is fun but also provides physical exercise, learning and creativeness that we as parents try hard to foster in our children. The game is for ages 4 and up and the illustrations on the board are so beautiful it really is a work of art as well.
YogaKids has generously provided Mommy Ramblings with another Yoga Garden Game that we will be giving to one lucky blog reader. Would you like a chance to win this great game? If so follow the give-away rules below and good luck. This is open to US residents.
Mandatory Entry-Go to the YogaKids Website and let me know another product of theirs you like. Leave your choice in a comment on this post. (This entry must be done or all others will not count and be deleted).
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry of they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like YogaKids on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Then leave me a comment here that you liked them on Facebook.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow YogaKids on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did.
7. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends July 5th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.