Lisa Wells from ASD Living sent me several aprons to review. She sent me the Loretta Apron in the cupcake design for me and 2 of the Andy Apron with hooter design for my little sous chefs. I really love the quality of the aprons and the vintage design of the Loretta Apron makes me feel like June Cleaver. I like that the aprons have handy pockets and that the Andy Aprons wipe clean as little chefs get very messy and it is nice to just use a damp cloth to clean the apron. The stretch elastic smocked waist of the Loretta Apron makes it so comfortable and the patter is just too much fun!!!
I have some great news for you if you have fallen in love with these ASD Living Aprons. ASD Living is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. We will be giving one lucky blog reader a girls ASD Living Jessica Apron with Cupcake Design.
Introducing the Jessica apron by asd Living (asd = art, style, design). This children’s apron matches the adult halter top style with a darling pleated skirt in front. Share your home baking activities with your little sous chef. Velcro closure at the neck with a tie waist for easy adjustments. Made of 100-percent cotton. 12 by 26-inches. Sized for ages four and up. Cupcakes Design. Quality and well thought out design makes asd Living the right choice for functional and fashionable kitchen wares.
Mandatory Entry– Visit the ASD Living Website and tell me what apron you like. Leave your choice in a comment on this blog post. Please remember this is the mandatory entry, if not completed no extra entries will count and will be deleted.
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry of they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like ASD Living on Facebook and leave a comment on their page that Mommy Ramblings sent you, then leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends June 16th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.