I received a very heavy package yesterday, containing 2 John Boos, hard rock maple, R02, cutting boards. One to review and one to give-away to a qualifying blog reader. These boards are huge!!! They measure 24″ x 18″ x 1-1/2″, they are constructed of hard rock maple with edge grain construction. They have a Boos Block cream finish with beeswax and are reversible with grips on the sides. Now this my friends, is a cutting board!!! My husband was ecstatic when he saw it and I could hear his wheels turning, thinking about what a great prep surface this is.
John Boos Boards are the #1 choice of culinary professionals. These quality boards preserve the edge on fine cutlery and are built on more than 120 years of fine craftmanship in the USA. They are safe for all food preparation and will provide long-lasting beauty.
John Boos – 24 x 18 Maple R-Board 1-12 Inch Thick – R02 BoosBlock professional cutting boards are FDA-approved and are used in some of the finest restaurants in the country. BoosBlock Professional Cutting Boards are used by professional chefs throughout the United States and have been awarded the Gold Medal Award by Chefs of America. • Hard Rock Maple Edge Grain Construction • Penetrating Oil Finish • 1-1/2″ Thick – Reversible • Hand Grips • Dimensions: 18″ x 24″ x 1-1/2″ (W x L x H)
Give-Away is for 1 new RO2 cutting board, like the one pictured above. This board is huge and heavy so the give-away will be limited to local pick ups and deliveries, if you live in NY state (Sullivan, Orange, Delaware, Broome Counties, Albany Area), PA (Scranton, Honesdale, Carbondale, Waymart) or in parts of NJ(check with me), Dunedin Florida (as we are traveling there in a few weeks), or Atlanta, GA (traveling there too), you can enter.
Mandatory Entry-Please visit John Boos and let me know by leaving a comment here, another product you like.
Extra Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry, if mandatory entry is not done, extra entries will be deleted.)
1. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings blog by email and leave me a comment that you did.
2. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Follow John Boos on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings On The Fence, the button is on the blog and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs, the button is on the blog and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Tweet this give-away and leave me a comment you did.
8. Share this give-away on Facebook and let me know you did with a comment here.
Give-away ends Monday April 19th at 12 am EST!!!
Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
Good Luck Everyone!!!