Timberworks Toys recently sent me the Cottage/Bridge Set with extra pieces (wheels and Velcro-T’s) so I could see the full range of structures that can be built with Timberworks Toys. This set included a durable duffel bag for storage and transport. The pieces are quite substantial and superior quality, no rough or sharp edges to worry about. My boys are younger than the recommended beginning age of 5, but they will grow into this set and have fun with it for years. In the meantime Daddy had great fun building toys for the boys.
Timberworks Toys was born when a mother suggested that her husband make some log building toys for their son. Dad, being a highly skilled cabinetmaker, started to work during “father-son time” and Timberworks Toys was born! Inspired by the father-son dynamic Timberworks Toys made new pieces to expand the set to build bridges and cars. Timberworks Toys is now the home of American heirloom-quality wooden toys. These great toys can be shared from generation to generation celebrating the father and son bond.
Timberworks Toys makes great building sets and is offering Mommy Ramblings readers a special discount of 15% on their products. Just call or email your order and let them know you saw them on Mommy Ramblings and they will apply the discount to your order. Timberworks Toys also offers free shipping in the US.
Timberworks Toys is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win the Beautiful Blocks Building Set. Thank you Timberworks Toys for the great review set and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Timberworks Toys Beautiful Blocks Building Set Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry- Visit Timberworks Toys, and let me know another building set you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 26th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.