Have you seen all the great patterns and colors Duck Tape makes? Far from your universal gray roll, there are now sheets and rolls of brightly colored and printed Duck Tape. This stuff is the newest craft sensation. You can browse all the great craft ideas and categories on thier Website. Have the Ducktivities left you inspired to create? I was recently sent an assortment of colored and printed rolls and sheets of Duck Tape to review. I could not believe all the ideas that are on their Website. I really like some of the Christmas ones. The way the Website is set up, it is really easy to navigate and find just the kind of craft you want to make. Also, it tells you the skill needed to do each one. In addition you can view their videos on YouTube through the link on their Website. Duck Tape has certainly come a long way from just the big gray rolls that we are all so familiar with.
If I have sparked your creative nerve, then you will be very excited. Duck Tape is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win the same gift pack that I received. Thank you Duck Tape for the review pack and for sponsoring this creative give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Duck Tape Gift Pack of Colored and Printed Rolls and Sheets Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules!!!
Mandatory Entry- Visit Duck Tape Ducktivities, and let me know one of the craft ideas you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Duck Tape on Facebook, then leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Duck Tape on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 25th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.