I remember my first pair of Dearfoam slippers, so many years ago. They were the quilted booty slipper that was so popular then. Dearfoams has come a long way since they began, and this season they have something totally new. Dearfoams is introducing their new line of tall fashion boots, that will extend Dearfoam’s comfort and warmth into a new genre of footwear. They have two great styles and I chose the tweed boot in black to review. I received them recently and they are so comfortable and warm. I like that it has a sole because as a Mom, I am always having to run outside or hop in the car and these are great for that. My 2-year-old likes to pet them, silly boy. Today the weather has turned considerably cooler and I have been rockin’ these boots all day and my feet are cozy and warm. I absolutely adore that they are machine washable. The foam cushioning is like walking on a cloud. Can you tell that I like these?
I am thrilled to let you know that Dearfoams is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. 3 lucky blog readers will win their preference of the tweed or tall pile boot in their size/color choice. Thank you Dearfoams for the review boots and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
Dearfoams Boot Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry- Visit Dearfoams and let me know another product you like. Leave me a comment with your answer on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Dearfoams on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5.Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 2nd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.